Summer is my favorite time of the year because I get to spend it doing things that I want to do without feeling an ounce of guilt for neglecting my school work. This summer has kicked off to being the best summer of my life, and I have many goals to ensure that it stays that way.
Here are the things I hope to accomplish in the remaining months of summer:
1. See the movie Bridesmaids (completed July 24)
2. Go sky diving (postponed to when I study abroad/next summer)
3. Take a day trip to the Dells (completed August 2)
4. Have successful Drill Team performances (completed in July & August)
5. Read "The Choice" by Nicholas Sparks (completed July 7)
6. See Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 in theaters (completed July 16)
7. Establish a regular work out routine (completed July 12)
8. Have plans put into action to study abroad in the Spring of 2012 (completed August 31)
9. Drive my motorcycle to the Norske Nook in Osseo for pie with my dad (September 11)
10. Spend an entire day with friends outside (completed August 23)
11. Take another trip out West (unsuccessful)
12. Read "The 5 Love Languages" by Gary Chapman
13. Convince my mom to take a "girls" trip (completed shortly after I posted this blog)
14. Pay off the interest accrued on my school loans (completed June 22)
15. Officially get my motorcycle license (completed July 1)
We'll see how much I end up accomplishing by the time September rolls around. I'm excited and thankful that I have a lot to look forward to and the means to make my goals a reality.
No comments:
Post a Comment