Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Year's Resolutions

The new year has officially begun, and I have some new year's resolutions. Quite a few in fact. I usually keep my resolutions private and in the past have noticed that I have not been successful with them because of it. I wanted to write them down and publicize them in hopes that it will help me actually do them. Here they are in no particular order.

Emily's New Year's Resolutions

1. Work out regularly (4-5+ times a week)
2. Eat healthier
3. Spend less money and save more
4. Go riding more
5. Blog more (3-4 times a month)
6. Spend more time with family and friends
7. Read at least 1 book a month (preferably 2)

I will admit, I am not off to the greatest start right now in every area, but I haven't made out a plan for each one yet either. If I don't succeed right away, I am not going to look at it as failing. I will see it as a way to stop and reevaluate what I am doing so I can be successful with each resolution. My real hope in this is that each one will create a new habit in me and in the future it will all be a part of my daily routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment