1. The luxury of taking care of my horses on a daily basis and seeing them in my backyard whenever I want.
2. Morning chats with my mom over breakfast.
3. Daily motivational texts from my friend, McKenzie.
4. My commute to and from school: the view of the bluffs and the view as I turn onto my road.
5. My dog: her morning wake-up calls, our wrestling matches, and being able to spoil her with attention, love, and treats everyday.
6. My job. I'm going to miss working a lot while I'm gone. I'll also miss my co-workers and the regular customers who have began to feel like family to me.
7. My own personal living space. I know I'm spoiled and I will miss my bed and my bathroom...and as a whole, I'll miss my home
8. Seeing my friends and family whenever I want.
9. The nightlife downtown.
10. Hearing my little brothers hunting stories, ideas, and his day.
11. The way my dad helps me keep life in perspective and to not sweat the small stuff.
I love my life, but I am ready for this adventure, experience, and opportunity of a lifetime.
No comments:
Post a Comment