Thursday, December 30, 2010

Newly Revised Bucket List

In July 2009, I created my first ever "Bucket List." It's nearly a year and a half later and upon reviewing my list, I have learned that my life has dramatically changed in the last year and a half which means many of my aspirations have changed. I decided it is time to do some revising. Below you will find my new bucket list. To see my former bucket list, click on this link: http://elezpona.blogspot.com/2009_07_01_archive.html

It is not an incredibly different list; however, some of my goals have changed and are more specific. I have also decided some things are not things I want to do anymore.

Here is my new and improved Bucket List (in no particular order):

1. Go backpacking through Europe the summer after I graduate college and see the following countries: Portugal, Spain, France, Germany, Italy, Czech Republic, Greece, Netherlands, Denmark, Austria, United Kingdom, Iceland, Ireland, Sweden, Poland, Scotland, and Switzerland.

2. Graduate college.

3. Have a career that involves working with teens.

4. Study Abroad.

5. Go bungee jumping.

6. Get married.

7. Visit China.

8. Participate in the National Student Exchange.

9. Live in the moment.

10. Jump off a cliff into a body of water.

11. Live in Montana.

12. Adopt a retired greyhound.

13. Incorporate public speaking into my career.

14. Fly a plane.

15. Go zip lining.

16. Take a tropical cruise in the Caribbean.

17. Be a member of another Drill Team with my horse, Vogue.

18. Get a tattoo.

19. Develop a winter hobby.

20. Visit the Atlantis Hotel in the Bahama's.

21. Take a hot air balloon ride.

22. Go white water rafting.

23. Hike the Grand Canyon.

24. Go horseback riding in the surf of an ocean.

25. Stay passionate about the things I am involved with.

26. Go sky diving.

27. Make a difference in the lives of others.

28. Write a movie script.

29. Learn how to dance.

30. Visit the Amazon.

31. Be happy in the things I do.

32. See the Sahara Desert and tour Africa while I am there.

33. Live in a different country.

34. Scuba dive along the Great Barrier Reef.

35. Celebrate New Year's Eve in NYC.

36. Learn something new each year.

In the last year, I have learned many new things. But my favorite? Learning how important friends are and who my friends really are.

37. Attend a Super Bowl.

38. Kiss in the rain.

39. Own my own business - preferably a small animal boarding facility.

40. See as much of the world as possible. I hope to see Egypt, New Zealand, Australia, Guatemala, Fiji, Belize, Morocco, Madagascar, Peru, Chile, Costa Rica, Cabo San Lucas (Mexico), and Japan.

41. Train another horse from start to finish.

42. Have a small hobby farm with horses, goats, and chickens.

43. Design and build my own home one day.

44. Run a half marathon.

45. Get into the best shape of my life and stay that way.

46. See Nickelback, Lady Gaga, and Avril Lavigne in concert.

47. Go to a Packer game.

48. Graduate college with at least a 3.5 GPA.

49. See all 50 states.

50. Get my motorcycle license.

No comments:

Post a Comment