Friday, April 16, 2010

The Secret of Happiness

The above book is an absolutely fantastic read. I am not going to do my typical review like I have done of previous books that I read, but I will say that this book was an easy read and I had a hard time putting it down. It teaches a lot of valuable lessons about faith, Heaven, God, how to treat people, life, and how not to judge people based solely upon their past.

There was one part of the book that really jumped out at me and I wanted to share that little passage because I think it is very important. The book discusses the secret to happiness. I am going to share this with you because I think it is valuable no matter when you read it, but I encourage you to read this book to develop an even deeper appreciation of this secret we all strive to know. Remember this and live by this.

The Secret of Happiness:
"Be satisfied. Be grateful. For what you have.
For the love you receive. And for what God has given you."
-Have a Little Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment